Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Studious

So I came really early to school today to rent out books from the library to study because I have two exams today. However, I kind of didn’t do what I was supposed to and was stuck watching videos on YouTube. You guys should def. check him out. He is cute;] and hilarious. I tried to not laugh loud in the library.
 I seemed to get sicker and sicker as the hours went by. I missed my exam this morning because I could not get up. It was sweet though. My mom was sick and slept next to me for a bit and I hugged her and felt a lot better.  Now I’m listening to Jack Johnson on my phone and trying to contact my professor about the exam I missed. Blehh I do not feel good at all. I cannot keep my head up and all I want to do is throw up. Well not really I hate the feeling of throwing up.
One thing that did make me a bit happy was I got an A- on my History exam, which was all essay based. Montco screwed me over last night. I went to pay my second part of the tuition, because I am on a payment plan. They are saying I did not pay the first part. WHAT!? My dad was charged 300 bucks for it and everything, how could they say I did not pay. Extremely pissed I called them, but of course they would not be open when I needed them. So I have to do that as well tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Mufasa

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates