Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finally Employed

I feel like along with the employment history there should be a section of how many applications you filled out in your life. I have been tired of filling in my Name, Address, and all that awesome stuff over and over again. Then I go through the "omg i might get the job" phase, only to find out they never call me or they apologize with a letter. I have had one official job, and I did not even get to keep it bleh. I worked at J.C. Penney Portrait Studio. I loved the photography and all the adorable babiesss! I was pretty shy, so the job really got me out of my comfort zone and I grew from that. Improved in customer service, photography, and increased my sales average. Winter time was horrible. Crazy parents putting on crazy outfits on the children, yelling at us and all sorts of evil things. Happiness does not last long and I got laid off along with a bunch of others because they do not need a lot of people anymore. I said it was okay because I needed to put my focus back at school work, but I was crushed. It was my excuse to always go chill with people here and there, get money, and just do something instead of being bored at home. Have been unemployed for a year-ish. I applied to J.C. Penney again but this time the other departments. I was actually forced to apply because my sister works there. Went in for my interview, it was short and sweet, very sweeet. I walked in on a rainy dull day, walked out in the sun with a job. Its funny that it is in the same location, but at this time in my life, I don't mind a bit. yipeee! Training starts next week, wish me luck!

p.s. Tell me about a crazy time at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Mufasa

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates