Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lets Get Bloggin'

Ever since I was a little girl I have always tried to keep a diary, just hoping one day I would become famous and someone would want to publish my crazy life. Sadly, at the time that I was writing (which was around elementary school), life was not so interesting and soon enough I got tired of writing. I regret not continuing with it and kept telling myself I will start next year. I said the same thing anually. When life started taking a crazy turn in high school I just never wanted to forget any awesome and those not so awesome memories. My friend said something about an online program (not Blogger) and I was totally hype about it. Not only will it be published as I am writing, but I don't know, it just seemed AWESOME! My lazy self never got around to it. In college I am pressured to save up money for important payments such as gas, books, etc. So when I heard about getting paid to blog, I got on board. I did not know what to start off with, so I guess I just want to start this new journey of those childhood dreams of keeping up with a diary and tell the world I said HELLOOOOO!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Mufasa

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates