Sunday, December 11, 2011

Workaholic

Omg it has been soo dang crazy with all these hours that I have been working. Working during the closing hours is horrible because we have to fold everything and make sure everything is perfect! This is dumb because it will look just like that the next day. I feel like the retail stores should hire night shift people or graveyard shift, whatever you want to call it, so that I can leave and go home while someone else comes in to fold and what nots. I have been closing until one in the morning two days in a row. My manager let me go home at 12:45 because I had work today at 8:45, so I had like 6 hours of sleep. It was awesome! sike I seriously am tired of working it is pissing me off. Speaking of getting pissed off, they get my schedule wrong and when I need off because I have an exam on the next day she bitched at me through the phone and like hung up. I hate when someone yells at me, it hurts me and I get so emotional.

One girl has been talking to the manager about me saying that I take too many breaks. WHAT?! Just because you do not see me putting away clothes does not give you the right to think that I am on a break.

I have amazing days like when the customers are nice and I get mentioned in the surveys. Which are awesome because every time I am mentioned I get paid five bucks, and the customer gets a fifteen percent off coupon. Then there are those days where everything is horrible; managers spying on ya to see if you are doing what you are suppose to, piles of clothes everywhere, as if cant people put it back nicely grrrr. I had a parent come up to me looking for his daughter, I had goose bumps called up the manager and we called her through the intercom and fortunately she came by.

When I get my paycheck and it is like four hundred dollars for those two weeks, but man taxes took out 95 bucks from me! I could have gotten around five hundred. My money is going towards my tuition so I guess there is nothing to be happy about.. sheesh.. This is what growing up means..I hate it.



speaking of escalators...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Mufasa

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates